You can use the Custom SMTP provider like Nodemailer to send transactional emails through your custom SMTP server to your customers using the Novu Platform with a single API.
To use the Custom SMTP channel, you will need to have your personal SMTP server configured and add
password to the Custom SMTP integration on the Novu platform.
You can also provide value
secure field if you want the connection to be secure, and if not, leave it empty.
DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail)
DKIM options can be used in order to sign messages sent using Custom SMTP with DKIM keys.
Those options are:
DKIM Private Key
DKIM Key Selector
Create a Custom SMTP integration with Novu
- Visit the Integrations page on Novu.
- Locate Custom SMTP and click on the Connect button.
- Enter your SMTP credentials
DKIMoptions if you want to sign messages with DKIM
- Fill the
From email addressfield using the authenticated email from the previous step.
- Click on the
Disabledbutton and mark as
- Click on the Connect button.
- You should now be able to send notifications using Custom SMTP in Novu.