Outlook365 ( based in custom SMTP server)
You can use the Outlook 365 provider to send transactional emails through your instance of Office 365 to your customers using the Novu Platform with a single API.
To use the Outlook 365 channel, you will need to have the sender's email (user) and the password for the account. This account cannot be a shared mailbox or distribution list. It will need to be properly licensed to send email via Office 365.
Create the Outlook 365 integration with Novu
- Visit the Integrations page on Novu.
- Locate Outlook 365 and click on the Connect button.
- Enter your SMTP credentials
from: Complete email address of the sending user. (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
senderName: Sender Name should be the same email address of the sending user. (e.g. email@example.com)
password: Password used to sign in with the email account.
- Click on the
Disabledbutton and mark as
- Click on the Connect button.
- You should now be able to send notifications using Outlook 365 in Novu.