You can use the Sendinblue provider to send transactional emails to your customers using the Novu Platform with a single API.
To use the Sendinblue channel, you will need to create a Sendinblue account and add your API key to the Sendinblue integration on the Novu platform.
Find the API Key
- To find your Sendinblue API key, log into your Sendinblue account and navigate to the API Keys page.
Authenticate your sender identity
Before you can send emails on a large scale, you will need to authenticate your sender's identity. This is due to the latest regulatory changes regarding SPAM rules and email fraud. Most of the providers including Sendinblue require you to authenticate your sender identity before you can send emails.
Sendinblue allows you to authenticate your sender identity using one of the following methods:
- Single Sender Verification - This is the easiest way to authenticate your sender identity.
- Entire Domain Authentication - This is recommended if you are sending emails from multiple accounts under your domain.
Create a Sendinblue integration with Novu
- Visit the Integrations page on Novu.
- Locate Sendinblue and click on the Connect button.
- Enter your Sendinblue API key.
- Fill the
From email addressfield using the authenticated email from the previous step.
- Click on the Save button.
- You should now be able to send notifications using Sendinblue in Novu.