You can use the 46elks provider to send SMS messages to your customers using the Novu platform with a single API to create multi-channel experiences.
To use the 46elks provider in the sms channel, you will need to create a 46elks account and add your
API Username &
API Password to the 46elks integration on the Novu platform.
Creating the 46elks integration with Novu
- Visit the Integrations page on Novu.
- Click the “Add a provider” button.
- Select 46elks service
- Choose your preferred deployment environment:
Production. Then Click the
- Click on the
Disabledbutton and mark it as
- Click on the Update button.
- You should now be able to send SMS, MMS, using 46elks in Novu.
Was this page helpful?