You can use the SMS Central provider to send SMS messages to your customers using the Novu platform with a single API to create multi-channel experiences.
To use the SMS Central provider in the sms channel, you will need to create a SMS Central account and add your SMS Central
Password to the SMS Central integration on the Novu platform.
Creating the SMS Central integration with Novu
- Visit the Integrations page on Novu.
- Click the “Add a provider” button.
- Select SMS Central service
- Choose your preferred deployment environment:
Production. Then Click the
- Fill up the
Fromsection with the number you wish to send sms from.
- Click on the
Disabledbutton and mark it as
- Click on the Update button.
- You should now be able to send notifications using SMS Central in Novu.
Was this page helpful?