You can use the Termii provider to send SMS messages to your customers using the Novu Platform with a single API to create multi-channel experiences.
To use the Termii provider in the SMS channel, the first step is to create a Termii account and add your API key and Sender ID to the Termii integration on the Novu platform.
Retrieving your API Key
To find your Termii API key:
- Sign up or Login to your Termii account.
- Navigate to your dashboard.
- Then scroll to the bottom of the page to find your API key.
Go to the bottom of your dashboard to find your API key
Alternatively, you can find the API key on the Settings page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the sidebar (on the left) and click on settings.
- This will display a dropdown from which you can then click on
API Tokento view your API key.
Select API Token from the dropdown to see your API key
Getting your Sender’s ID
Sender IDs allow you to brand your messages as you send them to your customers.
To get your Sender’s ID:
- On the sidebar (on the menu on your left), click on
Rental. This will display a dropdown. Click on
SMS Sender IDsfrom the dropdown options.
- On the page that appears, you’ll find a list of your Sender IDs
Go to Rental on the sidebar to find your sender ID
If you have not created one yet:
- Click on the
Make a new requestbutton to request a Sender ID.
- Fill in the form
- Click on
Fill in the make a new request form to create a sender ID
Creating a Termii integration with Novu
Visit the Integrations page on Novu.
Locate Termii under the SMS section and click on the Connect button.
Enter your Termii API Key.
Fill in the
Click on the Disabled button and mark it as Active.
Click on the Connect button.
Now it is possible to send SMS notifications using Termii in Novu.