You can use the Netcore provider to send transactional emails to your customers using the Novu Platform with a single API to create multi-channel experiences.
To use the Netcore provider in the email channel, you will need to create a Netcore account and add your API key to the Netcore integration on the Novu platform.
Generating an API Key
To generate a new API key in Netcore, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your Netcore account.
- Go to the Integration page under the Settings menu and click on the API tab.
- The API Key is hidden for security purposes. Click Show. The system will prompt you to enter your account password. Once you enter the password, the API key will be accessible.
Setting up sending domains
To start sending emails, you need to add and verify your sending domains. You can either use your top-level domain (e.g. my-company.com) or a sub-domain like email.my-company.com. The verification is done to ensure your sending domain’s security.
Follow the instructions on this page to get started
Creating a Netcore integration with Novu
- Visit the Integrations page on Novu.
- Locate Netcore and click on the Connect button.
- Enter your Netcore API Key.
- Fill in the
From email addressfield using the authenticated email from the previous step.
- Fill in the
- Click on the
Disabledbutton and mark it as
- Click on the Connect button.
- You should now be able to send notifications using Netcore in Novu.