You can use the Outlook 365 provider to send transactional emails through your instance of Office 365 to your customers using the Novu Platform with a single API.
To use the Outlook 365 provider in the email channel, you will need to have the sender’s email (user) and the password for the account. This account cannot be a shared mailbox or distribution list. It will need to be properly licensed to send email via Office 365.
Creating the Outlook 365 integration with Novu
- Visit the Integrations page on Novu.
- Locate Outlook 365 and click on the Connect button.
- Enter your SMTP credentials
- Click on the
Disabledbutton and mark it as
- Click on the Connect button.
- You should now be able to send notifications using Outlook 365 in Novu.