You can use the Plunk provider to send transactional emails to your customers using the Novu Platform with a single API to create multi-channel experiences.
To use the Plunk provider in the email channel, you will need to create a Plunk account and add your API key to the Plunk integration on the Novu platform.
Get API Key
To generate a new API key in Plunk, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your Plunk account.
- Click on
Project Settingson the side bar and then
API keyson the tab.
- On the API Keys page, click on
Secret API keyto copy.
Authenticate your sender identity
Before you can send emails on a large scale, you will need to authenticate your Sender Identity. Plunk allows you to authenticate your sender identity using Domain Authentication
Create a Plunk integration with Novu
- Visit the Integrations page on Novu.
- Click on Add a Provider.
- Select Plunk service.
- Enter your Plunk secret API Key.
- Fill the
From email addressfield using the authenticated email from the previous step.
- Click on the
Disabledbutton and mark as
- Click on the Update button.
- You should now be able to send notifications using Plunk in Novu.