You can use the Amazon SES provider to send transactional emails to your customers using the Novu Platform with a single API to create multi-channel experiences.
To use the Amazon SES provider, you will need to create a SES account and add your credentials to the Amazon SES integration on the Novu platform.
How to set up SES in AWS?
- Either use root aws account or create a new IAM account with appropriate permission policies.
- Create new access key and save generated
- Choose Amazon Simple Email Service.
- Create new identity.
- Either choose domain or email.
- Verify your domain (by addding few DNS records as mentioned in SES instructions) or email (AWS sends a verification email to your email).
- Verify recipient email also by creating new email identity type [only in sandbox mode].
- Test if your SES is setup correctly using test email feature.
Create a SES integration with Novu
- Visit the Integrations page on Novu.
- Locate Amazon SES and click on the Connect button.
- Enter previously saved
- Fill the
From email addressfield using the authenticated sender email id in previous step.
- Click on the
Disabledbutton and mark as
- Click on the Connect button.
- You should now be able to send notifications using Amazon SES in Novu.
Trigger from novu is successful but subscriber is not receiving email.
- You have not verified subscriber's email address in SES (if you are in sandbox environment).
- Your daily sending limit has reached (if you are in sandbox environment).
- You have entered wrong aws region in integration form.