You can use the AWS SNS provider to send transactional emails to your customers using the Novu Platform with a single API to create multi-channel experiences.
To integrate AWS SNS on the Novu platform, you will need to have in AWS, an IAM user who has the
To create a user, log in to AWS Console and follow these steps:
- Go to the
- Create a new user with
sns:Publishpermission, or add
sns:Publishpermission to an existing user.
- Add the
Access Keycredential to the user and copy the
Access key IDand the
Secret access key.
For security reasons, it is suggested that you create a new User to use with Novu.
Create an AWS SNS integration with Novu
- Visit the Integrations page on Novu.
- Click the “Add a provider” button.
- Locate Amazon SNS and click on the Connect button.
- Enter your
Access Key ID,
Secret Access key, and
- Click on the
Disabledbutton and mark it as
- Click on the Save button.
- You should now be able to send SMS notifications using Amazon SNS in Novu.